Today’s modern moms no longer play the exclusive role of being a homebody. Just like dad, mothers are also driven to succeed not just in taking care of the family, but in nourishing a budding career.
But they won’t neglect duties at home. The great thing is they know how to balance life at the office and with her loved ones. She takes care of her different priorities and often succeeds, earning the admiration of those around her. Truly, no other individual deserves to be labeled ‘Superwoman.’
A special help at home
Bounty Fresh aims to help these remarkable women by providing recipes of delicious, healthy meals they can prepare despite their busy schedules, using chicken with only the freshest choice cuts. Bounty Fresh Chickens are guaranteed the best in the market—with no preservatives and meat extenders. This ensures that all meals prepared using Bounty Fresh Chicken are not just sumptuous but perfect for the dietary needs of every member of the family.
Need some ideas for a quick lunch or a sumptuous snack? These two simple recipes from Bounty Fresh Chicken are definitely worth a try! The Lay’s Crusted Chicken Fingers with Garlic-Kesong Puti Dip is a superb yet simple chicken poppers recipe, good as a meal or as a snack when watching a favorite movie or TV show. The Chicken Cheesesteak Sandwich, on the other hand, provides a different twist to the classic sandwich favorite.
Here are the recipes:
½ Kilo Bounty Fresh Boneless Chicken Thighs
Salt and pepper to season
1 ½ cup All Purpose Flour
2 large eggs
1 Tablespoon Milk
1 cup Japanese Bread crumbs
1 cup Original Lays Potato Chips
½ Tablespoon dried oregano
Garlic-Kesong Puti Dip
1 block kesong puti, mashed
1 cup sour cream
1 head roasted garlic, peeled and mashed
1 Tablespoon green onions, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a shallow bowl, whisk eggs and milk until combined
- In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs, crushed Lays potato chips and dried oregano. Mix well.
- Pat dry chicken thighs. Season with salt and pepper. Dredge with flour, dip in egg mixture, and cover with breadcrumbs-potato chips mixture.
- Place on a lined sheet pan and bake at 350 degrees F, for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- For the dip, mix all ingredients and season to desired taste. Place in a small bowl and serve with chicken.
3 Bounty Fresh boneless chicken breast, skin removed and diced
3 Tablespoon Liquid Seasoning
½ Tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
3 medium white onions, sliced
3 bell peppers, deseeded and sliced into strips
1 mini baguette, sliced length-wise and divided into two
4 slices Provolone Cheese
- In a bowl, combine chicken, liquid seasoning, and black pepper. Stir.
- Leave for 10 minutes to marinate.
- In a pan over medium heat, cook chicken with oil along with the marinade. When chicken is cooked, transfer to a plate and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté onions and bell peppers until soft.
- Once done, turn heat off and add chicken pieces back into the pan to reheat. Mix.
- Distribute chicken and veggies equally among rolls.
- Top each sandwich with slices of provolone and place under the broiler until cheese melts. Ready to eat in 2 minutes.
Disclaimer: This post is an official Press Release by Bounty Fresh. The owner of this site is not responsible to any of the content above.