Book: Know Your Limits, Then Ignore Them
Do you know your limits? Maybe yes, maybe not. But you have to discover it so you will know where to take off and use it as your strength.
National best-selling author John Mason will show you how to take the lid off and capture momentum for your life in his new motivational book “Know Your Limits–Then Ignore Them.”
“Know Your Limits-Then Ignore Them” contains 101 “Nuggets of Truth” to help you break through barriers, reach new heights and live your dreams. Each nugget is a source of sound wisdom, proven insight, and practical principles.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Overcome fears and find success
- Go farther than you can see
- Use what you already have to go to the next level
- Make your problem your promotion
- Lift limits and multiply your opportunities
- Nothing significant was ever accomplished by a realistic person
- It is better to be alone than in the wrong company
- Don’t end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set
- If you find an excuse, don’t pick it up
- Climb out of the grandstand and onto the playing field
- and 90 other valuable nuggets
“Know Your Limits-Then Ignore Them” is a powerful book that will help you live a fulfilled life.
PRAISE FOR “KNOW YOUR LIMITS–THEN IGNORE THEM”:
“These powerful ‘nuggets of truth’ are awesome food for the soul. Get ready to blow the lid off of limited thinking and create your own recipe for unlimited happiness and success.” –Mark Victor Hansen, Co-Author, Chicken Soup For The Soul
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
John Mason is a best-selling author, minister and speaker. He is the founder and president of Insight International, an organization dedicated to helping people reach their dreams and fulfill their destiny.
He has authored fourteen books including “An Enemy Called Average,” “You’re Born An Original – Dont Die A Copy,” “Let Go of Whatever Holds You Back,” and “Believe You Can” which have sold over 1.4 million copies and have been translated into twenty-five languages throughout the world. His books are known as a source of Godly wisdom, scriptural motivation and practical principles. He is undoubtedly one of Americas most quoted Christian authors. His writings have been published in Readers Digest along with many other national publications. Known for his quick wit, powerful thoughts and insightful ideas, he is a popular speaker across the U.S. and around the world.
- Title: Know Your Limits–Then Ignore Them
- Author: John Mason
- Binding: Soft Cover
- No. of Pages: 96
- Size: 3.5″ x 6″ (portrait)
- ISBN-10: 971-0453-49-1
- ISBN-13: 978-971-0453-49-8
- SRP: P195.00/copy
Published by Lifebooks, “Know Your Limits–Then Ignore Them” is now available in all branches of National Bookstore, Powerbooks, Philippine Christian Bookstore and Fully Booked nationwide.
For more inspiring books, visit www.acts29pub.com and follow Lifebooks on Facebook (www.facebook.com/lifebooks.ph) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/LifebooksPub).