A Heavy Duty Multivitamin To Boost Immunity
When you have an erratic schedule in your full time job, rushing to finish a bulk of online tasks and keeping up with the kids and doing the house chores everyday, at the end of the day you’re surely dead tired.
Most likely, you’ll get sick due to stress, too much physical and mind activities and ignoring the benefits of taking vitamins to boost your immune system. Warning – being unmindful of your vitamins can be dangerous to your health.
And when your body is fighting off sickness, it’s actually your white blood cells, your body’s soldiers that do the fighting. Dosing up on Vitamin C has been the common practice in boosting immunity but it’s not enough to strengthen your white blood cells.
· Your white blood cells need multiple nutrients like Zinc, Vitamins A, C & E to be strong enough to efficiently do its job in beating the germs and viruses, which can make you sick.
· No matter how much Vitamin C you take, it will play that same role. Also, our body can absorb and use only up to 400mg of Vitamin C. Any more than that is urinated – that’s expensive urine. Taking 500mg of Vitamin C is enough to ensure that we’re able to absorb just what we need.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO AND LEARN MORE.
So when looking for a Vitamin C that has complete action, there’s one that’s highly recommended by doctors – CONZACE.
How can Conzace help?
Conzace has a formula to make stronger white blood cells which means stronger immunity.
· Vitamin C develops white blood cells (500mg)
· Vitamins A & E intensify the protection of these white blood cells (100 IU of Vitamin E)
· Zinc multiplies white blood cells so that we can have the right number of white cells to defend us against sickness. Conzace has higher Zinc than other popular vitamins in the Phils. (25mg Zinc)
· All nutrients in Conzace have antioxidant properties.
Try Conzace in the morning or night. Those who take it at night have said that they experience the benefit of having a good sleep. But don’t take Conzace on an empty stomach (taking it even 2 hours after eating is alright though).
The suggested retail price of Conzace soft get capsule is P12.40. It’s available in Mercury, Watson’s and other drugstores.
Still not convinced? Search about white blood cells online and follow Conzace on Facebook and on Twitter to learn more!